The data controller and the data protection officer in respect of our website is Out And About With Kids – www.oaawk.uk. You can contact the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your payment information (e.g.Â your credit or debit card details);
- information about your computer (e.g.Â your IP address and browser type);
- information about how you use our website (e.g.Â which pages you have viewed, the
- time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
- information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
- you already have the information; providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort; we are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or we are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.
Cookies are data files that are sent between web servers and web browsers, processor memory or hard drives (clients) to recognise a particular users device when the user accesses a website. They are used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that users website experience,and storing that users preferences and login information. Cookies can be classified as either session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are placed on your browser when you access a website and last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first. Cookies will be set either by our website domain or by third party domains on our behalf. Cookies set by us on our website domain are referred to as first party cookies. Cookies set by third party domains, or set on or via our domain on behalf of third parties, are referred as third party cookies. Cookies do not usually contain personal information. Cookies may, however, be used in a combination with other information to identify you. We use first party and third party cookies on our website, and both session and persistent cookies.
These are cookies which are necessary in order for us to run our website and its essential functions. We use essential cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to administer our website.
- to ensure our website functions properly when you interact with it.
- for processing payments for goods and services you purchase on or via our website.
- for logging into password protected areas or accessing other secure areas of our website.
- for remembering information you have inserted in a form on our website
These are cookies that store information about your preferences and recognise you whenever you return to a website, in order to improve your website experience and personalise it for you. We use functional cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
- to improve your experience of our website.
- to recognise the type of browsing device you are using, including your browser and browser settings, for the purpose of displaying our website to you in an appropriate format.